At Sierra Valley Rehab Center, we strive to serve our patients in a safe, clean, and comfortable environment. We offer 139 licensed beds with a large variety of medical equipment and services in order to meet the needs of each individual.
Sierra Valley Rehab Center offers individualized, 24-hour nursing care, and we strive to provide each patient with caring quality outcomes. Located in Central California near the foothills of the Sierra Nevada’s, we boast compassionate staff, clean environment, and a family-friendly atmosphere.
Sierra Valley Rehab Center has been serving the city of Porterville for more than 20 years, and we pride ourselves on the reputation we have built in our community. We have been voted Best Elder Care in our community three years in a row, and we continue to strive towards excellence.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come to see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Sierra Valley Rehab Center.
- All beds are Medicare and Medi-Cal certified.
- All rooms have electric high/low beds.
- Cable TV
- Phones are provided for our short-term rehab patients
- The rehabilitation department provides Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.